skip to events
link for robots only
Event Detail Information
Date Sep 23, 2013
Time 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sponsor Foundation Center - Grant Space
Event type Workshop
Originating Calendar CINRC Events Calendar
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.